Turkey - A New Fleet and a New Battlecruiser - 31 Jan to 01 Mar 1924

31 Jan 1924: I order my Armoured Corps to be shipped to Montenegro.
01 Feb 1924: I delete all orders from the Artillery Army then order it to the Ukrainian border with Austria-Hungary.
I assign five new Destroyer VI's to the new OE Fleet 7.
The Artillery Army en route to its new assignment.
02 Feb 1924: I assign the 3rd Marine Division to 1st Mountain Army and order it to Jeddah.
08 Feb 1924: I create a Mk1 variant of the Yavuz Battlecruiser by adding Battleship Armour, adding a third Main Turret and improving the Secondary Guns and Anti-Aircraft Armament. A powerful capital ship.
I intend building 4 of them.
I need to adjust my Steel imports. Less from Austria-Hungary with more from Luxembourg and Germany.
11 Feb 1924: The 9th and 10th Heavy Tank Divisions need more training.
I move the Corps away from the coast.
16 Feb 1924: I order the 1st Reserve Army to cover the entire Kuwaiti Border.
18 Feb 1924: Turme has successfully infiltrated the US Army.
19 Feb 1924: After completing Airfield Expansion III I commence on the Focus Artillery Effort IV.
I create a new Building Slot at Kharkov....
....and plan the construction of a Fuel Silo there.
21 Feb 1924: The trained Tank Divisions are returned to the Armoured Corps.
I move half of the Armoured Corps to Nis.
01 Mar 1924: I assign a trained "Torpedo-Destroyer" to OE Task Force 10.
I also reassign a Destroyer V from the Battle Fleet to the Carrier Force operating in the Arabian Gulf.
That concludes this post with a lot of naval issues. 

Comments