Turkey - Strategy Questions - 08 Sep to 12 Sep 1925

08 Sep 1925: The Carrier Force is assigned to OE Fleet 8 in Far East Theatre....
....while in the Mediterranean OE Task Force 1 is assigned to 2nd Fleet thus disbanding 7th Fleet.
I order all of 2nd Fleet to Casablanca....
....but then divert Task Force 1 to Ceuta/Melilla.
The Central Powers appear to be having a prolonged Siesta in Iberia....
Here is 4th Army's current position.
10 Sep 1925: 104th Piyade Tümeni (Mountain) Division has completed training and is assigned to 1st Mountain Army in Eritrea.
I no longer have a deficit of Early Motorized but there are still a lot of M1918 BAR's to be produced.
I create the Mid-Atlantic Naval Theatre with 2nd Feet.
My Intel Ledger of the USA showing its huge industrial potential. 4-5 times that of the Ottoman Empire.
The Diplomacy chart for the United Kingdom. They still like us still! Newfoundland has not been conquered by the US - interesting.
12 Sep 1925: Research has been completed on Defensive Bunker III.
I select Early Bomber IV next.
My mostly long-term research projects.
The current Resistance levels in Afghanistan.
Good to see that two new Battlecruiser V's are now in training.
My Infantry Equipment stockpile - mostly good stuff.
The Global Summary. No real change but we are gaining on the US.
Most of my forces have now been redeployed and the big question is whether I wait for Afghanistan to be pacified. Even if it does have high resistance there isn't much damage it can do but would it spread to neighbouring states?

Comments