Turkey - The Road to Kazan - 09 Jun to 16 Jul 1922

09 Jun 1922: The final push to capture all of the Crimean Peninsula. 
I order my Heavy Tank Divisions north to sweep aside divisions that try to block our advance.
2nd Army operations. There is no escape for many Russian divisions.
I extend the Garrison Zone of Army Azer to include newly conquered territory.
17 Jun 1922: One week later and elements of 6th Army have already reached Kuibyshev. Our next goal is Kazan further north. Kiev is causing a few problems.
I move the Balkan Occupation Army there to quell unrest.
23 Jun 1922: We are advancing so fast that most of the Army Group can't keep up.
The vastness of the Russian Empire.
I guess that Germany has their reasons. It will take longer but maybe I'm better off without them. I don't want them somehow bringing the USA into the conflict.
The Russian Empire is 62% towards capitulation. Look at the disparity in losses. 5K vs. 262K!
06 Jul 1922: Kazan in sight! My Reconnaissance Corps has completed the capture of Crimea and I order it to the far north of our frontline.
09 Jul 1922: The technology Sterilization Effort has been researched.
I select Defensive Bunker II next.
There is more unrest in Ukraine so I add 1st Army to the occupation troops there.
I also deploy my Infantry Divisions and Artillery Brigades early....
....temporarily place them in training then assign them all, except a Heavy Tank Division, to Army Romania - the Army in Ukraine.
I believe that 46 divisions should be enough for a while.
An armoured spearhead is about to breakthrough north of Kuibyshev. The problem is that there are little reserves available so far north at the moment.
The 1st Heavy Tank Division receives new orders.
We are through their lines. Time for more movement.
10 Jul 1922: I order three divisions from 2nd Army to look after our left flank while others divisions from 6th Army and Heavy Tank Divisions advance north.
12 Jul 1922: Almost a dozen Russian divisions in the East are being bypassed by our advancing forces.
14 Jul 1922: Some enemy divisions have been encircled so they will have to be neutralized before we advance further. In addition the technology Improved Continuous Track has been researched.
I select Improved Communication System next.
16 Jul 1922: We have captured Kazan. Time to rest and regroup.
We have advanced well over 1000km in this post. There is no respite though because the next goal is Murmansk! 

Comments