Turkey - Force Management and Reorganization - 20 Sep to 30 Sep 1922

20 Sep 1922: I place all my Air Wings on standby like here at Grozny. I'll redeploy them at a later date.
All but one ship in OE Task Force 4 (Training) are fully trained. I assign the two Battlecruisers and a Light Cruiser to the Battle Fleet....
....and four Destroyer V's to OE Task Force 3 at Rabaul.
A Submarine is assigned to OE Task Force 8 in the Red Sea.
My current Naval Production.
26 Sep 1922: I plan improving the Infrastructure around our capital Constantinople.
I shall also hold a Military Parade in the Russian Empire.
I send 5 Turme Operatives to North America to build an Intel Network in the Eastern Seaboard and occupied Canada.
I also plan Localized Training Centres in the USA.
This is what Saharan Africa now looks like.
I transfer 4 trained Piyade Tümeni from 3rd Army (Training) to 6th Army.
I create Artillery Army from 5 trained Artillery Brigades and station them around Kiev.
Another 5 Artillery Brigades are placed in training.
There are still a lot of upgrades in the pipeline.
I commence destroying stockpiles of obsolete Infantry Equipment.
This is what remains after I'm finished.
30 Sep 1922: The National Focus Free Speech has completed.
I select Air Bombing Effort II next.
I extract 15 Iranian Infantry Divisions from Army Azer and order them to Tehran.
I cancel all the Garrison orders of Army Azer and 6th Army.
I create the Occup Army South to garrison all former Russian territories.
The Iranian divisions are now assigned to Army Reserve 1.
My Armoured Corps is ordered to Odessa.
The Global Summary and we are of course still #5 in the world. Ottoman Albania is #7!
That is most of the reorganization taken care of. I've also embarked on post-conflict construction.

Comments