Turkey - Endgame in Portugal - 31 Jul to 22 Aug 1925

31 Jul 1925: I move a surplus Fighter Wing from Taiwan to Sistan. (Too many aircraft at Taiwan.)
02 Aug 1925: The TCG Samsun has completed 82% of its refit and Turme has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (2).
Also the Capture Cipher mission in the USA has been successfully completed.
There has been a major breakthrough in Portugal and the capital Lisbon is now threatened.
I select Machine-Assisted Decryption (3) as my next Turme upgrade.
I transfer TCG Yavuzay from the Battle Fleet to the Carrier Force.
A summary of the OE Fleet 2's detached ships.
06 Aug 1925: The Air Doctrine Hunt and Destroy has finished research.
I continue with Combat Unit Destruction using 100 Air XP to expedite the research.
09 Aug 1925: Excellent! Portugal has capitulated....
....and surviving Spanish and US forces need to be mopped up.
My 2nd Army is missing a division so I transfer one from 1st Army.
11 Aug 1925: I plan the construction of two level 5 Coastal Forts in Montenegro....
....and I create a new Airship Wing in Thessaly.
15 Aug 1925: The trained Heavy Cruiser TCG Yalova is assigned to the OE Carrier Force....
....and three Destroyer VI's are sent to OE Task Force 1.
17 Aug 1925: I deploy five Artillery Brigades early....
....and place them in the Training Army.
21 Aug 1925: The three problem zones are now 'Green Zeros' so they won't be a problem when I go to war again.
I cancel the garrison order for the Artillery Army....
....and reassign it to the border with Austria-Hungary.
22 Aug 1925: A summary of the equipment still needing to be upgraded.
That concludes this post and marks the end of the USA's expedition to Europe for the time being. 

Comments