Turkey - Consolidation and Iberia - 16 May to 16 Jun 1925

16 May 1925: I was importing more Steel than necessary so I fixed it.
I plan the improvement of the infrastructure in four states.
I reduce Artillery production and emphasize more Infantry Equipment and Early Motorization.
19 May 1925: I move the 3rd Bomber Wing to Sistan to better cover the Arabian Gulf and Indian Ocean.
24 May 1925: I order 5 Mountain Divisions from Mogadishu to Eritrea.
28 May 1925: The Air Doctrine Formation Flying has been researched....
....and I continue with the Air Doctrine Hunt and Destroy.
My current Research projects.
I consolidate my good relations with Oman by preparing a Lend Lease package. I could even ask for Docking Rights although it is a British subject. Maybe later.
The southern Front against Portugal - little progress to report here.
Not much, if any, in the north either. I move the two mobile Corps to my Reserves....
....and 1st Mountain Army to the Arabian-Africa Theatre.
I allow the Italians Military Access to my territory. If  they use it they can't declare war on me.
30 May 1925: In the SW Pacific I move a division forward. I believe that is Truk.
I plan the upgrade of Okinawa's Coastal Fort to level 5.
I request Garrison Support from the Qing Dynasty....
....and receive over 211 thousand manpower. Very generous.
A close-up of southern Portugal couple with two main equipment shortages.
My Recruitment as well as my Lend Lease details - only Oman at the moment.
03 Jun 1925: I initiate an upgrade, Plastic Explosives, for Turme.
11 Jun 1925: I opt for a new building slot at Engels in Russia.
I also increase Armoured Car production.
16 Jun 1925: In the Global Summary we are comfortably in the #5 slot. Our Air Power is increasing.
The United States is definitely weaker. The attrition is slowly wearing them down. A new front would speed up the process but where? Hawaii or Philippines - both? 

Comments