Turkey - Intel vs. USA - 22 Nov 1922 to 03 Jan 1923

22 Nov 1922: My current Cruiser production. Upgrading those Light Cruiser IV's will take a while but it is much cheaper and quicker than building Light Cruiser V's.
My Lend Lease to Mongolia.
06 Dec 1922: I decide to deploy my 10th Armoured Division early....
....and place it in training. (I'll change its name later.)
09 Dec 1922: The Focus Air Bombing Effort II has completed.
I select Crush Arab Revolts next. Hopefully I won't have to go to war but just annex the nations instead.
I put together an Airpower Lend Lease package for the United Kingdom. My preferred ally if some time in the future the Central Powers break up.
13 Dec 1922. I also begin improving diplomatic relations with Britain.
18 Dec 1922: I receive the Radio Interception Group upgrade for Turme.
I select Interrogation Techniques as my next upgrade.
I also select Prepare Collaboration Government mission for two of my operatives in North America.
20 Dec 1922: I transfer five fully-trained Artillery Brigades to the Artillery Army in Kiev.
The Resistance Levels in Ukraine are much more acceptable now.
However the Compliance Levels are nothing to celebrate. Look at the high levels in Bulgaria.
Another trained Destroyer V is assigned to OE Task Force 3 at Rabaul.
23 Dec 1922: The technology Interwar Anti-Air has completed research....
....and start researching Interwar Anti-Tank next.
Almost 900 of the older guns need to be replaced.
01 Jan 1923: Four trained Piyade Tümeni are transferred to 6th Army.
The Global Summary. Nothing new here.
That division is in the wrong Army so I reassign it.
03 Jan 1923: I ship four Mountain Divisions from 6th Army to Jeddah just in case my National Focus causes problems.
Welcome to the New Year. I intend organizing Arabia once and for all this year, Inshallah! 

Comments