Turkey - Force Modernization - 06 May to 15 May 1925

06 May 1925: There are still three states (Kiev, Crimea and Kuban) which still have 'yellow' Resistance levels.
Afghanistan is, as expected, still high.
I create a new building slot, this time in Plovdiv.
I plan the construction of a new level 5 port in Taiwan.
I plan upgrading the port in Dalian (Port Arthur) to level 5 as well as constructing a level 5 coastal fort.
I decide to recruit and deploy a further 20 Artillery Brigades using older artillery guns.
The 14th Carrier Fighter Wing on TCG Bandirma is placed in training.
07 May 1925: My aircraft production.
The 3rd Fighter Wing is now assigned over the Arabian Gulf.
One of the six Battlecruiser IV's (TCG Samsun) is refitting in Khuzestan.
I order 1st Mountain Army to Mogadishu.
Romania has received enough Lend Lease....
....so I cancel the shipments.
08 May 1925: The Iberian Front. Thy are taking a very long time. The priority should be capturing Lisbon.
I decide to further improve relations with Austria-Hungary.
The UK is deeply in my bad books.
I order the Artillery Army to garrison the 3 problem zones.
15 May 1925: The Naval Doctrine Fast Fleet Move has finished research....
...but what to choose next? A new Light Tank....
....or a new Heavy Tank?
I settle for the Early Heavy Tank III....
....and design a new Armoured Car IV Mk1 at a considerable XP cost....
....then place it in production. 1440 Mk3's need to be replaced.
That's all for this post. Hopefully there will be some good news from Portugal soon. 

Comments