Turkey - Iberia and Post-Conflict Review - 31 Jan to 19 Feb 1925

31 Jan 1925: A polite reminder which I am aware of.
My current production for the Army and Airforce.
I expand the responsibility of Occup Army South to include Afghanistan.
I order my two Mobile Corps to Tehran while 1st Army is ordered to Kabul and Herat. We now have a common border with the British Raj.
I reduce the amount of Rubber imported from the Netherlands.
01 Feb 1925: The Central Powers have made substantial gains in Spain....
....and have landed more forces in Galicia. It is a very precarious situation for the North American Association in Europe.
I prepare new Lend Lease packages for Romania and the UK.
04 Feb 1925: The Motorization Focus has been completed....
....and I follow on with Armour Effort II.
My new Aircraft Carrier TCG Bandirma has been launched  I also transfer 5 Destroyer VI's to OE Task Force 10.
I order the immediate repair of 2 Submarines in OE Task Force 5.
The Intel of the USA isn't ready yet.
10 Feb 1925: The Infantry weapon Browning M1918 BAR is now available.
I select Vaccination Campaign next.
13 Feb 1925: I decide that Romania is not ready.
I'll cancel my German Lend Lease in a couple of days after the next delivery.
15 Feb 1925: Done.
16 Feb 1925: I order 5 Military Factories to be converted to Civilian Factories.
17 Feb 1925: I order the Armoured Corps to Batum, Georgia.
I deploy 4 new Air Wings in Kiev and Epirus.
I convert 6th Army to the new Division20 standard and 13 of the divisions need extra training.
19 Feb 1925: I adjust my Production by adding more MF's to Infantry Equipment as well as Early Motorization.
The Global Summary and I'm sure that the US has lost more Infantry Divisions. They obviously can't support them overseas.
That's all for the moment. There may soon be a decision in Spain and Portugal but I shall continue upgrading my economy and armed forces. 

Comments