Turkey - Battlecruiser Upgrade and Portugal - 28 Mar to 05 May 1924

28 Mar 1924: I shall be leader of the Central Powers for at least 37 days.
My armour and aircraft production. Note that I am only using 55 of my 69 Military Factories.
I give my agents the mission to infiltrate the US civilian administration.
OE Task Force 10 receives its seventh Destroyer VI.
06 Apr 1924: I decide to organize a Military Parade in Japan.
I upgrade my Battlecruiser IV's to the new Mk3 standard by adding Battleship armour....
....and replacing an Anti-Air turret with a Main Gun Turret.
I plan the construction of 5 new Dockyards to meet the new requirement.
16 Apr 1924: Great timing! Research on the naval doctrine Powerful Battlefleet Raid has completed.
I select Convoy Target Focus next.
The 9th and 10th Heavy Tank Divisions have finished training and are returned to the Armoured Corps.
17 Apr 1924: I send surplus material to the UK via Lend Lease.
20 Apr 1924: The technology for Logistics Company II has been researched....
....and I continue with Logistics Company III.
26 Apr 1924: Armoured Car IV has completed research. I won't build it.
29 Apr 1924: We have decrypted the Spanish cipher....
....and I authorize active decryption.
05 May 1924: Portugal joins the North American Association.
The Focus Artillery Effort IV has been completed....
....and I choose Equipment Effort IV next....
....as well as Electrician Schools.
The Projects I am currently researching.
Portugal's move was a bit of a surprise but now they are at war with the Central Powers which means that their colonies in Africa are in danger. Hopefully the USA will now send more divisions overseas so that Home Front will weaken. 

Comments