Turkey - Back to War - 12 Sep to 18 Oct 1925

12 Sep 1925: I need more Tungsten so I import some from Austria-Hungary.
13 Sep 1925: I also import more Aluminium from Germany.
19 Sep1925: 4th Army has finally arrived in Rio de Oro.
I decide to invite Austria-Hungary back into the Central Powers.
20 Sep 1925: They accept.
I move 2nd Fleet into the Central Atlantic Gap and African Coast naval regions.
23 Sep 1925: In the Far East I move 8th Fleet into the South China Sea....
....and plot two amphibious assaults on the Philippines.
24 Sep 1925: I also send two divisions of Army Far East to Saigon.
06 Oct 1925: I've also moved Task Forces to the East China Sea and Philippines Sea because my invasion forces will pass through these two naval regions.
08 Oct 1925: I need to join Germany's war against the USA and they accept of course.
I activate the two amphibious assaults and much to my surprise the United Kingdom wishes to join the Faction so I invite them.
13 Oct 1925: Two divisions land at Dagupan and I ship the two divisions from Saigon to the captured port. Italy also wants to join our Faction but I refuse.
14 Oct 1925: Also 4 more divisions from Taiwan are shipped....
....and I attack the US division at the beachhead.
15 Oct 1925: The Air Doctrine Combat Unit Destruction has completed research....
....and I ship in 4 more divisions this time from Taipei in northern Taiwan.
An overview of the initial landings and reinforcements. The second assault is opposed and is not getting anywhere.
18 Oct 1925: The 90th Piyade Tümeni advances south and No, Armenia is not ready.
I also select to research Improved Vehicle Suspension System III next.
So we are now at war against the USA and it will be a long one. 

Comments