Turkey - Naval Modernization and Army Upgrades - 01 Oct to 11 Oct 1922

01 Oct 1922: I need to adjust my imports. Some appear to have mysteriously disappeared again. I import Steel and Aluminium from Germany.
I appear to be exporting more than I am importing but I don't immediately see the benefit. My Oil reserves are massive and I'm exporting tons of Chromium but I have no idea what it is used for.
I order 6th Army to Adana. It makes sense to have the Army at a port.
I take 5 untrained units from Army Romania and place them in training.
Fourteen units are now in training.
I have five Light Cruiser IV's which I upgrade to a Mk 3 version by adding Cruiser Engine II and Cruiser Armour II.
This is the contract I am preparing for all 5 cruisers.
I approve the refit.
02 Oct 1922: I create a Peyk-Class Mk 2 Torpedo Destroyer....
....and place it in the Construction queue after the Cruiser refits.
Army Ukraine is formed by renaming Army Romania. All the divisions are Romanian.
I upgrade my Mountain Divisions by replacing an Artillery Support Company with an Anti-Tank Support Company (24 guns each).
It now has a greater hard attack and a higher piercing factor.
04 Oct 1922: My Heavy Tank Divisions need a Motorized Anti-Air Battalion.
That means there are now 60 Anti-Aircraft guns per division.
A detailed view of 5th Heavy Tank Division.
11 Oct 1922: The technology for Defensive Bunker II has arrived.
I choose to research Military Camera next.
Which projects are being researched at the moment.
The fully-trained 19th Iranian Infantry Division is transferred to Occup Army South.
No wonder that they have no garrison troops for me.
That concludes this post. More upgrades in the next post and we go more global. 

Comments