Turkey - France, SE Asia and Russia - 25 Feb to 04 Mar 1922

25 Feb 1922: I intend launching two amphibious assaults therefore two ports are required.
28 Feb 1922: The research on Improved Technical Drawing has finished.
I select Improved Reciprocating Engine next.
My current research projects.
The initial invasion plans for the three main armies.
The assault plans for Crimea. Where are the defenders?
I add Ahmed Messimy to my team of advisors.
01 Mar 1922: I delete the Garrison Taiwan order for Army Far East. It's purpose was to gather all the divisions there and it worked.
France has capitulated and with my 170 VP's I can choose from nothing. Tunisia and Free France appear to have become British subjects of some kind and Germany has annexed most if not all of France.
That is an amazing result for Germany.
Nothing has changed in my part of the world....
....but Tunisia is definitely smaller.
Where is France? Just Corsica?
An overview of my new recruitment which will not be available for the Russian campaign.
I move 5 Air Wings to the Caucasus.
04 Mar 1922: The Focus Doctrine Effort III has been completed.
I choose Aircraft Production II next.
I start upgrading the Navy Department in my Intelligence Agency Turme....
....and start operations in the USA.
A short post but a bit of everything is included. More SE Asia policy in the next post. 

Comments