Germany - Yugoslavia, Turkey and Luftwaffe Relocation - 10 Feb to 12 Feb 1945

10 Feb 1945: Green is The Reich, blue is other Axis, yellow is neutral and red is enemy. Not enemy of the enemy left.
The same but from Nationalist South Africa's point of view. In East Africa we are not too far from South Africa so maybe that will be next priority after Arabia.
A couple of Convoy victories.
11 Feb 1945: Our operations in NW Turkey....
....and NE Turkey. Looking good.
11 Feb 1945: Lebanon is a neutral country....
....while Egypt and Palestine are Allied nations as Jordan and Arabia are (blue).
I start placing Air Wings which supported operations in the campaign in Western Europe on standby, amongst other things, to conserve fuel stocks.
I transfer 1200 Aircraft from Europe to Crete and Turkey to match the Army's operations.
12 Feb 1945: Yugoslavia has capitulated....
....and I need to reassign Armee Bulgarien.
I allow the creation of a Collaboration Government in Yugoslavia....
....and make invasion plans for Bosnia in case Guadeloupe interferes again.
I order Armee UK to takeover Garrison duties in the UK.
Artellerie-Korps is relieved of his duty then I transfer the 12 Artillerie-Brigaden to Armee UK.
I plan an amphibious assault on the Isle of Man. One Armoured Division should be enough.
I need to gain Air Superiority over NW Iberia which is easily achieved.
I've been emphasizing the new focus and tying up loose-ends in the West.

Comments