Allies - Bloc Formed in China and Italy Declares War - 01 Mar to 25 Apr 1938

01 Mar 1938: There was indeed a nation which China had forgotten to attack. 
02 Mar 1938:  Now a Mutual Assistance Bloc has been formed by Communist China and Shanxi joins.04 Mar 1938: Sinkiang joins then Guangxi Clique the next day.

06 Mar 1938: The World Tension History.
10 Mar 1938: I convert the 6th Cavalry Brigade into a Tank Brigade.
14 Mar 1938: I assign Kenneth Anderson to the Military High Command.
16 Mar 1938: The Focus Encourage Colonial Elite has completed and the 1936 Heavy Ship Hull is now available.
I select Improved Infantry Equipment I....
....and here are my current projects.
My next Focus is Industrial Effort.
22 Mar 1938: Italy declares war on Drava Banovina (Slovenia).
I place 4 units on the border with Italian Libya.
08 Apr 1938: The units currently in training.
19 Apr 1938: I upgrade my infantry divisions by adding an Artillery Battalion to its template.
21 Apr 1938: The Poles leave the London Naval Treaty....
....and Italy declares war on France. This Pact of Rome has obviously fired up Benito. What can go wrong? Can someone please attack the UK. I'm feeling left out....
A look at France's Focus Tree reveals that they appear to have been focussing on economic recovery.
Italy appears to be the only nation in the Pact of Rome to be in the war at the moment.
24 Apr 1938: I increase Recruitment.
25 Apr 1938: I place more emphasis on the construction of MIF's.
Has Italy also bitten off too much? France has a large Army but it is poorly equipped and has a low morale. 

Comments