Germany - Southern Europe and the Luftwaffe - 16 Oct to 04 Nov 1944

16 Oct 1944: The Turks are not at war yet but this is an interesting National Focus.
Normally this would also be a good one but Turkey has already joined the Allies.
My Intel Ledger on Turkey.
I assign 7 divisions from Armee Albanien to its southern border with a British enclave.
17 Oct 1944: Not a friend of mine.
20 Oct 1944: I plan the construction of a Fuel Silo in Asturias and Albania.
I deploy a new Fighter Wing at Madrid.
21 Oct 1944: At Mecklenburg I merge two Stuka Wings and deploy a new Fighter Wing,
22 Oct 1944: Note that the Allies have defeated the Guangxi Clique and not the Japanese.
I deploy two new Air Wings at Württemberg.
24 Oct 1944: Also two more Air Wings are deployed at Calabria in the 'toe' of Italy.
25 Oct 1944: I assign 7 Cavalry Divisions from Armeeschule Moskva to 1st Romanian Army....
....and four divisions from Armeeschule 1 to Armee Slovenia.
I draw up invasion plans for former Yugoslavia.
I assign 3 trained U-Booten to 3. U-Boots Flottille at the Dodecanese Islands....
....and the Battleship Hindenburg to the Ostseeflotte.
Finally a 'D' Destroyer is assigned to Reich TF D.
26 Oct 1944: My Tungsten imports from ??? disappeared so I import now from British Malaya.
27 Oct 1944: This is unnecessarily upsetting things in Western Europe.
28 Oct 1944: The 198th Russian Armoured Division is deployed, assigned to Armeeschule 1 and ordered to Bratislava.
04 Nov 1944: It's not looking good for Portugal.
Great news. All of Italy is now 'green zero'. Only mainland Spanish territories are still problematic.
We are now ready to go to war - I have a fix for our Spanish regions. Give them back to Nationalist Spain. It's Fascist and an Axis nation. 

Comments