Germany - Asia, Africa and Arabia (II) - 15 Apr to 30 Apr 1945

15 Apr 1945: We can't win them all.
16 Apr 1945: We are now deep into Arabia.
19 Apr 1945: We are making progress in our advance along the coast. 
Arabia is now 33% towards capitulation....
....and Manchuria is at 63%.
23 Apr 1945: We've captured the two remaining cities. Maybe the conquered territories do need to be liberated after all.
I launch a few attacks in 2nd Army's front despite not all the forces being available yet.
Arabia is now at 92% so I guess Riyadh, the capital, must have fallen.
24 Apr 1945: I divert the advance of 11 divisions from 2nd Army directly into the battle zone.
The Manchurian front. I see no more Victory Points there. Let's just occupy more territory.
Enemy forces are trying to recapture Tajikistan but I mount a counteroffensive.
Afghanistan is neutral but it does have war goals against the Russian Empire.
25 Apr 1945: Mixed progress here but it is not a high priority at the moment.
In Arabia Jeddah is about to fall so that should finish off the Arabian Republic....
....and it is time to restart the attack on Port Sudan.
27 Apr 1945: Sudan is also about to be overrun.
28 Apr 1945: The Fascists have taken over in the Dutch Rijk and they want to join the Axis. So why not.
29 Apr 1945: Confirmation that the Arabic Republic is about to capitulate....
....also the war is now proceeding 66% in our favour.
30 Apr 1945: Now it's official but the captured equipment is mostly useless. I'll give it back to them later.
The new map of Eastern Africa....
....and there is little change at the global level.
I only need to capture the rest of Arabia and I can start planning the Indian operation. I'll probably need more airfields and ports though.

Comments