Germany - Spain, the Luftwaffe and Home Defence - 18 Sep to 15 Oct 1944

10 Sep 1944: I give the Ta 152 a more powerful engine and we have the Focke-Wulf Ta 152 A variant.
I double the production of the Nebelwerfer 41....
....and switch one of my Fw 190 production lines to the Ta 152 A. The other is still replacing Bf 109's.
I fix my imports mainly with more Aluminium from Russia.
21 Sep 1944: There is Bismarck at the bottom. Yikes, look at that date!
22 Sep 1944: I assign 5 Russian Cavalry divisions to Armee AEF in Somalia.
27 Sep 1944: I cancel the Lend Lease to the Russian Empire and Alash Orda.
01 Oct 1944: I add 48 Messerschmitt Bf 109 A's per month to the Lend Lease package for Nationalist Spain.
There appears to have been an amphibious assault in Portugal by the British. There is also a naval battle ongoing west of Gibraltar.
My Logistics Chart. No deficits.
I have two overcrowded airfield in Italy so I move two Stuka Wings from Latium to Emilia Romagna....
....and two Stuka Wings from Tuscany to Lombardy.
03 Oct 1944: I also transfer a Fighter Wing from Latium to Lombardy.
I import more Tungsten from India.
04 Oct 1944: I assign the trained 55th Russian Infantry Division to Armee Albanien.
06 Oct 1944: The 1st Bohemian Army is fully trained so I halt the training mode.
08 Oct 1944: I've increased the number of Dockyards to Destroyer B model production.
09 Oct 1944: I assign two Russian Cavalry divisions from 2. Armee Russland to 1. Armee Romanien....
....and another Cavalry division from Armeeschule Moskva.
11 Oct 1944: I create a new building slot in Lower Austria. 1st Army is looking better.
13 Oct 1944: I switch my National Focus from Air Production to Construction Engineering.
16 Oct 194: Finally my Construction schedule. It all fits on one page.
The British appear to have the upper hand in Portugal. I'll need to address the situation there before going to war. 

Comments