Allies - Yugoslavia, the Mediterranean and East Africa - 14 Jun to 02 Jul 1938

14 Jun 1938: The frontline in Yugoslavia. Not looking good for Belgrade.
Well that was a stupid move by Germany. I'm glad they are throwing away troops - they'll be a lesser problem for us in the future..
At the moment Fuel consumption equals Fuel gain. I can live with that.
19 Jun 1938: I don't have any 'Big' friends in Europe.
Stalemate in the Italo-French war.
21 Jun 1938: I create the Royal Armoured Corps with my 2 Armoured Brigades. It's a beginning!
28 Jun 1938: I reduce the Armoured Brigade template to 2 Light Armoured battalions. I won't be sending them into battle until they have Medium Tanks, Infantry and Artillery.
29 Jun 1938: I send them nothing because anything which does arrive will end up in the Italian Air Force.
I now have 25 Dockyards producing mainly Cruisers - the workhorse of the Navy.
01 Jul 1938: Mussolini has annexed Albania.
I assign 8th Infantry Division to 1st Army and the 1st Army Tank Brigade needs more training.
I create Army Somalia and draw up battle plans for it.
I create Army Libya from the 4 divisions of Army MMEA at the Libyan border.
I ship 3 Infantry Divisions from 1st Army to Alexandria....
....and assign them to Army Libya.
I start increasing the Coastal Fort of Malta to level 4....
....and deploy another 50 Whitley bombers to the new 24 RAF Squadron in Alexandria.
I plan maximum Infrastructure in the Scottish Highlands in order to gain more Tungsten and Steel.
The situation in Spain. Also I add 3 Destroyers to the North Atlantic Fleet docked at Gibraltar.
I transfer the 9th RAF Squadron to Malta....
....and on 02 Jul 1938 I increase 20th Squadron to 50 aircraft.
Italy is prevailing in Yugoslavia, France's performance is dismal but our forces in the Med, Middle East and Africa (MMEA) are coming along fine. 

Comments