Germany - Operation Sea Lion (II) - 01 Jan to 07 Jan 1945

01 Jan 1945: What a way to begin the New Year. We have sunk the Royal Navy's Pride of the Fleet. An Aircraft Carrier!
I have no time for them.
Six Sturm-Divisionen have bee deployed and I assign them to Armeeschule 1.
02 Jan 1945: The United Kingdom has capitulated and look at all that equipment. Cromwell tanks, Spitfires, Hurricanes and Whitley bombers plus lots more.
The war is now progressing 43% in our favour. Turkey is about 30% and Greece ca.85% towards capitulation. The British are still fighter overseas though and have about 50 divisions. 
I order all units of Panzerarmee Hausser to Cardiff port so that I can ship them back to Europe.
The Allies forces in Portugal are beginning to be slowly neutralized.
03 Jan 1945: The enemy forces in Morocco aren't fairing much better either.
I reduce my Steel imports from Russia and cancel my Tungsten from Argentina.
04 Jan 1945: Another Royal Navy Destroyer has been sunk.
I use the captured Dockyards to increase Destroyer production....
....and U-Boot construction.
05 Jan 1945: Civil War in South Africa.
I order the Artillerie-Korps to garrison the UK until other more appropriate forces arrive.
We need to finish off the upstart Occident Republic.
We are supporting the Nationalists in SW Africa. Another Boer War?
 06 Jan 1945: Morocco has capitulated. Great news!
I ship half of Panzerarmee Hausser to Cherbourg.
07 Jan 1945: The remainder is shipped to Le Havre.
The War Summary of the now British-German War. We have only lost 217K troops in all these battles.
Finally the Global Summary. Britain still has about 50 divisions, 5 fleets and 14,000 aircraft but only 36 Factories/Dockyards. 
The war continues. We must mop up in Portugal and Greece then move on to Arabia and Manchuria.

Comments