Allies - From the Beginning to Rhineland - 01 Jan to 12 Mar 1936

01 Jan 1936: The wonderful United Kingdom at Midday. The reflection of the sun is aligned with Greenwich.
I need to choose 4 Research projects. The first is Vickers MG & Stokes Mortar.
I choose the Basic Machine Tools and Construction I next (no pic).
Finally I select the Hawker Hurricane Fighter Aircraft. Modern aircraft is a must for me.
I concentrate on constructing Civilian Factories first.
I only have 245K Manpower so I limit myself to recruiting just 1 Motorized Infantry Division.
My Army production....
....plus Tank and Aircraft production.
Next my Aircraft Carrier and Submarine production....
.... and finally Cruiser and Destroyer production. Welcome to the Royal Navy.
I'll be using 2nd Submarine Flotilla as my Submarine Training Fleet.
07 Jan 1936: Unlike Germany the British Army is all around the world so I've created 4 Theatres. All Armies are in training mode because there are a lot of green troops. I have large deficits of basic equipment.
16 Jan 1936: I have chosen Limited Rearmament as my first National Focus because I'll receive 4 sorely needed CF's.
24 Jan 1936: R.I.P. King George. Edward VIII succeeds him.
31 Jan 1936: My Fuel situation isn't very rosy but it's early days.
03 Feb 1936: My Manpower isn't too good either but my Army is currently larger than that of Germany.
07 Feb 1936: I spend 10 PP to remind the Dutch that we are their trading partner not Germany.
11 Mar 1936: The Rhineland Crisis. France is only protesting and we can't go to war alone so we protest too. My Focus Limited Rearmament has completed.
That gives Nazi Germany a 10% War Support Bonus.
My next Focus is Steady As She Goes which gives us extra Stability and Democracy Support for one year.
12 Mar 1936: Now it's in the News.
Germany is doing things historically so he's stuck with Hitler. I've denied myself the possibility of a non-Democratic UK which is also historical. 

Comments