Germany - Greece drags Germany into the War - 10 Nov to 14 Nov 1944

10 Nov 1944: Greece declares War on the Third Bulgarian Empire....
....so I activate Panzerarmee Rommel.
We are only at war with Greece at the moment.
Next I activate Air Support for the ground troops....
....then over the Aegean Sea.
I order the 3. U-Boots Flottille to patrol the Aegean.
I need t find an alternative source for the Tungsten that came from Greece.
11 Nov 1944: The war is escalating already. The Occident Republic joins the Allies and the United Kingdom joins the war.
11 Nov 1944: I split 1. U-Boots Flottille into two Task Forces - two is better than one.
I start an Air Offensive over the English Channel and Southern England.
Then Air Missions over the Eastern North Sea and North-West Germany.
Finally more Air Superiority missions over the English Channel and Southern England.
I order Armee Bosphorus to attack UK forces in Turkey. (Turkey is still neutral.)
I order the Artillerie Korps to the Belgium border.
Now Belgium, the Arabian Republic and France join the war.
14 Nov 1944: I have called the Russian Empire into the conflict.
A few naval battles. Only small engagements at the moment.
I arrange for Air Support over Northern France....
....then activate Panzerarmee Hausser and draw up invasion plans for Belgium which appears to have no forces on their border.
Well, we are finally in the war so let's make the best of it. I have a Europe First policy but I won't totally neglect other theatres. 

Comments