Germany - Asia, Africa and Arabia (I) - 04 Apr to 14 Apr 1945

04 Apr 1945: In Manchuria I launch an offensive to capture two more cities in their home country.
05 Apr 1945: Manchuria is already at 32% towards capitulation and I intend increasing that number.
06 Apr 1945: Further west I order Armee Russland to keep up the pressure on the Mongolian front to prevent enemy forces retreating eastwards to defend Manchuria.
Furthermore I assign a vacant portion of the front to 2nd Army under the command of SS-General Sepp Dietrich.
The Republic of Mengjia is also a member of the Allies and 2nd Army will march through their country to attack southern Manchuria. With Korea bottom-right in the pic one can see how far east we are.
The plans for 2nd Army.
We have increasing Resistance levels in southern Italy so I assign 1. Armee Bohemian to Garrison duties in the region.
The problem is also in North Africa and presumably newly conquered territories so I need to finish this conflict before it becomes a serious problem.
I order Panzerarmee Hausser to assemble in Egypt.
Meanwhile Panzerarmee Guderian has been assembling on the Sudanese border and I give the order to attack.
High Resistance levels are spreading and Belgium is near to home.
The conversion of a Model B Light Cruiser to a Model C Heavy Cruiser will take 15 months so I pass until after the war.
My stockpiles of Army Equipment. We have no deficits.
07 Apr 1945: In NW Africa Sidi Ifni can wait because I have given priority to cleaning up Algeria first.
Some divisions of Panzerarmee Rommel are taking the land route from Greece so I march them to the nearest port....
....and ship them to Egypt. Rommel's Panzerarmee is destined for operations in India.
08 Apr 1945: Meanwhile Guderian is making progress in Sudan.
We sink another Merchant Ship in the Adriatic Sea.
In Arabia we are encountering little resistance.
09 Apr 1945: Indeed good news. Kyrgyzstan has finally capitulated. We shall eventually organize an offensive into northern India from this region.
I order Panzerarmee Manstein to Casablanca in Morocco. The divisions not in a port are ordered to Cadiz.
I order the Hochseeflotte to patrol in the African Coast naval region in addition to the Iberian Coast. Fleets can be assigned to a maximum of 5 regions.
13 Apr 1945: Sudan is noticeably smaller but I order the Panzers to take a rest. The Organization levels are much too low.
14 Apr 1945: The 188. Gebirgs-Division can occupy undefended territory though.
We have now been at war for 6 months now and the Endsieg is in sight. 

Comments