Germany - Adding Rocket Artillery - 06 Nov to 10 Nov 1944

06 Nov 1944: That is a lot of Artillery to upgrade.
08 Nov 1944: Two new Panzer-Grenadier-Divisionen are deployed then placed in Armeeschule 1.
I assign the 65th Russian Infantry Division to 1st Army....
....and 3 Russian Cavalry Divisions to 1. Armee Romanien.
The Heavy Cruiser Hansa is deployed in the Black Sea and placed in training.
! 'purchase' a new commander and place him in charge of GR Flotta 5 in the Black Sea.
09 Nov 1944: The technology for Recon Company II has been researched....
....and I select Field Hospital II next.
My current Research projects. Four will be completed next month.
10 Nov 1944: I deploy another Fighter Wing in Sardinia.
I add Support Rocket Artillery to the Panzer-Division44 template.
I add Armoured Recon and Support Anti-Tank to the Gebirgsjäger-Division template.
Next I add two Mountaineer battalions and Support Artillery to the Austrian Alpenjäger-Division template.
My Logistics table shows a shortage of Rocket Artillery but only for 10 days.
The Global situation. Our Air Superiority is now overwhelming.
There are still a few things I need to do like Fuel Silos in remote areas but the overall situation is encouraging. 

Comments