Allies - A Tired Royal Navy and Benghazi Falls - 22 Oct to 30 Oct 1938

22 Oct 1938: In Libya we are advancing rapidly....
....and 2nd Army is arriving in Tobruk.
23 Oct 1938: The Italians have lost a Naval Bomber....
....while another naval battle is in progress near Nicosia.
I assign the 47th Motorized Division to Army Libya.
24 Oct 1938: Field Hospital I has been researched....
....and I select Sten Mk.II next.
I order 3 divisions from 2nd Army to Benghazi.
In East Africa Djibouti has been captured and we are advancing northwards and westwards.
25 Oct 1938: I divert the Australian 1st Infantry division to Djibouti.
27 Oct 1938: An Italian Submarine for a Merchant is a fair exchange....
....but 6 Italian Destroyers for 2 aircraft is a victory.
I deploy the 26th Squadron RAF to Rhodes. It consists of 100 Gladiator Fighters.
29 Oct 1938: Most Royal Navy ships have returned to port for repairs.
30 Oct 1938: We have completed research on Concentrated Industry II.
I decide to research Construction III next.
My current Research. Oil Processing arrives in 11 days and that means more Fuel.
Look at how the Geeks are kicking Italian ass!
The French have advanced towards Bologna too. Mussolini's Empire is losing ground everywhere.
A small battle between Cruisers and Destroyers is in progress near Cyprus again. The Royal Navy has the superior force but that doesn't mean that they'll win the battle.
Judging by the last pic the Italian Navy is probably in repair too. Greece has been successfully defended and we must start thinking about invading the Italian mainland.

Comments