Germany - Asia, North Africa and Turkey - 12 Feb to 20 Feb 1945

12 Feb 1945: There's a little more tidying-up to do in Central Asia then we can get back to the war. I give the Russian Empire control of Tannu Tuva. Let them worry about it.
13 Feb 1945: I see that Kyrgyzstan is now in the conflict and Manchurian troops are supporting them. I rearrange things here a little....
....then go on the offensive further to the east and nearer to Manchuria's home country. That might attract them back home.
The enemy has evacuated Sidi Ifni. Laayoune is our next stop. We need the ports to stay in supply.
I have no idea where Free France is at the moment because most of the former French colonies are Vichy-controlled and that means Axis.
I import more Steel from the Russian Empire. The increased naval production is causing that.
14 Feb 1945: I create a more powerful variant of my 1940 Hull Light Cruiser. It's more of a Heavy Cruiser now.
I shall produce 4 new ships and convert the previous models when more dockyards are available.
Now only two divisions are attacking Lisbon.
I order Panzerarmee Guderian to invade Egypt.
Kurdistan has capitulated. Our Armee Magyar is excelling in NE Turkey,
Let's march on Gaziantep and Baghdad next.
I assign two Stuka Wings to Panzerarmee Rommel so they'll follow the Army wherever it goes.
18 Feb 1945: Guderian's Panzer-Divisionen have captured El Alamein . and research has completed on Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade II.
I select Fuel Refining V next.
My Research projects.
Let's capture cities for Victory Points and hopefully knock Egypt out of the war. The UK has already lost Gibraltar so Egypt is their only access point into the Mediterranean, but not for long.
20 Feb 1945: Turkey has capitulated so now we divide it up.
I take states both in the East and the West....
....then Puppet the rest.
VoilĂ . 
Finally both my Armies are ordered to advance to the border with the Arabian Federation. Also Guderian's Panzers have reached the Nile.
Excellent progress in our campaign to capture the Middle Eastern states. More in the next post.

Comments