Allies - Endgame for the Italians in North Africa? - 30 Oct to 19 Nov 1938

30 Oct 1938: We now go all out for Tripoli and put an end to this colony.
08 Nov 1938: We have now cut-off the Italians from a port. That means no more supplies from home.
Yes, that's a victory....
....and that's a defeat.
10 Nov 1938: Research has been completed on Oil Refining. I'm looking forward to more Fuel-
I select the Cavalier Tank Destroyer next.
My current Research projects.
In Ethiopia we are keeping up the pressure.
I deployed two divisions early and placed them in training.
12 Nov 1938: We have captured Tripoli. The Italians cannot escape now.
I order more troops forward.
That should complete the operation in North Africa.
13 Nov 1938: I deploy the 27th RAF Squadron at Tripoli.
16 Nov 1938: The end is nigh.
The 2nd Army Tank Brigade is deployed and placed in training.
I finally have enough Army XP to add Motorized Infantry to my Armour Brigades.
17 Nov 1938: To be honest I have no objection.
I need to mop up Italian influence in East Africa.
19 Nov 1938: The 23rd Division needs a break in order to recover.
The Empire is aiding in the liberation of Macedonia....
....and the French are getting nearer to Rome.
The Global Summary and we are still #1 in the world.
The Italians are losing on every front. I'm looing forward going back to peace to build up our forces again. 

Comments