Allies - UK Military Build-Up and the Soviet's New War - 06 Apr to 10 May 1939

06 Apr 1939: An inacceptable Fuel situation. I need more Fuel Capacity and more Refining.
I combine Army Eastern Med and Army MMEA....
....and receive a Command responsible for garrisoning key Mediterranean facilities from Gibraltar to Palestine.
I plan the construction of 14 Civilian Factories. Oher projects will of course be intermingled within this endeavour.
My Armour and Aircraft production. This represents more than 60% of the total non-naval production.
Short of going to war I can't help there at all.
07 Apr 1939: They joined the Axis because the Soviet Union declared war on them. (I forgot to take a pic.)
09 Apr 1939: The Sten Mk. II Infantry weapon has completed research.
I select Improved Oil Processing next. (+50% is a BIG improvement.)
10 Apr 1939: I add a para battalion to my Airborne Division template.
13 Apr 1939: The technology Construction III has completed research....
....and I select Excavation II next.
15 Apr 1939: The 1936 Submarine Hull has been developed....
....and I choose to research the 1940 Cruiser Hull next.
My Current Research projects.
16 Apr 1939: I assign 2 Light Cruisers and 3 Destroyers to the Western Mediterranean Force.
27 Apr 1939: I plan an Oil Refinery in Lancashire. It should be completed before the end of the year.
I ship the Cavalry Brigade (Egypt) to Valetta, Malta.
02 May 1939: The entire Army Libya is now in Albania awaiting orders.
I order the Red Sea Fleet to its base at Alexandria.
10 May 1939: The Focus Air Rearmament has been completed....
....and I order Fighter Command next.

The Global Summary and we are still #1 but Soviets are gaining fast.
There are so many things to do but I don't have unlimited resources.

Comments