Allies - The Pact of Rome Offensive plus Equipment Upgrades - 29 Apr to 14 Jun 1938

29 Apr 1938: The Lewis Mk. III DEMS & SMBL two-inch Mortar have been researched. That means better Support Equipment for my infantry.
I select the Crusader Medium Tank next.
My current Research.
My Trade is looking very good. I don't have to import anything. All imports would require Convoys and that's where the Royal Navy gets active.
03 May 1938: I add 4 Dockyards to my Construction queue.
09 May 1938: Italy hasn't lost any territory despite being at war with France.
Poland is creating an Alliance against Soviet and/or German aggression.
10 May 1938: I'm placing priority on training my Air Wings in the Mediterranean, Middle East and East Africa, i.e. where the Italians are.
15 May 1938: The Hungarians are close to Belgrade.
24 May 1938: I ship another Motorized Division, the 23rd, to British Somaliland.
The 47th Division is deployed and placed in training. We now have 45 divisions with 19 of them in the UK.
My Armour and Aircraft production.
25 May 1938: The Focus Industrial Effort has completed....
....and I select Extra Research Slot next. I need that desperately!
27 May 1938: The Global Summary and we are still #1.
A comparison of the German (top) and British economies.
06 Jun 1938: I max-out the Infrastructure in states with high Steel production.
12 Jun 1938: The technology Excavation I will improve that too.
I select Fuel Refining II next.
14 Jun 1938: We have completed research on Computing Machine.
I decide to research Concentrated Industry III next.
A list of my Research projects. In the background the Humber Force is at sea training, the Channel Force is at Portsmouth and the Reserve Fleet at Scapa Flow. The bottom figure is the total number of ships in the Force, the top figure is the number of capital ships.
I'm just taking precautionary measures in case Benito does something silly. My economy is progressing well.

Comments