Allies - The Pact of Rome is Defeated - 20 Feb to 02 Apr 1939

20 Feb 1939: The Army Somalia has assembled in Asmara so I ship it to Port Said.
27 Feb 1939: That went quickly. There was a gap in their lines which I quickly exploited.
Austria is 64% towards capitulation but Hungary is the nation that needs to be defeated.
Once that pocket south of Vienna is neutralized I can send more divisions eastward to Budapest.
01 Mar 1939: The 53rd (Welsh) Infantry Division is advancing unopposed to Budapest. Now that a couple of French divisions have arrived I can hopefully disengage. Also the Focus Royal Ordnance Factories has been completed.
I select Air Rearmament as my next Focus..
I now have enough Army XP to create the Cavalier Mk. I tank destroyer and place it in production.
I need more Tungsten so I import it from France.
Here's my Aircraft Production and I clearly need more bombers.
02 Mar 1939: That's an odd way of selecting a ruler!
02 Mar 1939: The 53rd is about to enter Budapest and two divisions in the battle south of Vienna will be available to cover its right flank.
03 Mar 1939: After Budapest falls Hungary is 74% towards capitulation.
In the Middle East I ship most of Army Somalia to Bristol, England....
....and assign the 101st Indian Division to Army MMEA then order it to Malta.
12 Mar 1939: Novi Sad is the new Hungarian capital and hopefully capturing that city will seal Hungary's fate.
14 Mar 1939: In Austria we unfortunately don't have enough forces to capture Salzburg.
18 Mar 1939: Hopefully Novi Sad will fall soon.
Hungary is 90% towards capitulation. Notice that the UK has only lost 25,000 troops. Compare that with Austria and Hungary.
26 Mar 1939: Novi Sad has fallen but now we need to capture Pecs.
28 Mar 1939: Hopefully just 3 more days and this war is over.
01 Apr 1939: Austria has capitulated.
The Anti-Tank Upgrade has been researched....
....and I choose Anti-Air Upgrade next.
02 Mar 1939: Hungary has capitulated. 
Now to divide up the spoils.

Comments