Allies - China Goes Crazy and UK War Economy Grows - 14 Jul to 06 Nov 1937

14 Jul 1937: Canada wants to distance itself from Commonwealth policies. Good luck on that one, matey.
19 Jul 1937: Now China goes to war. Join the club.
03 Aug 1937: Shanxi is China's next target.
10 Aug 1937: Xibei San Ma is their next victim.
18 Aug 1937: The Focus General Rearmament has been completed....
....and I follow up with Naval Rearmament.
03 Sep 1937: Finally! The new 59th Infantry Division has been deployed. Hopefully the first of many new divisions.
13 Sep 1937: China now declares war on the Guangxi Clique. Is there anybody they have forgotten?
17 Sep 1937: I plan the construction of a Fuel Silo in the West Midlands.
24 Sep 1937: Germany is on the diplomatic war path and grabs Memel from Lithuania.
26 Sep 1937: I ship the 5th, 53rd and 55th Infantry Divisions to British Somaliland.
Two of the divisions are on their way but the 53rd needs to be moved to a port first.
27 Oct 1937: The Focus Naval Rearmament has been completed and Concentrated Industry II has been researched.
I select the technology Construction II next....
....then choose Secure the Imperial Shipping Routes as my next Focus.
04 Nov 1937: Research on the Army Doctrine Mobile Warfare has finished....
....and I select the 1936 Heavy Ship Hull next. We will need to upgrade the Royal Navy to pursue our global policies.
06 Nov 1937: Great! The Vickers Wellington is ready for production.
I select Computing Machine next.
My current Research....
....as well as Tank and Aircraft production.
Finally my production for the British Army.
We still have a shortage of Infantry Equipment but beaucoup Artillery. I can use that to beef up my Infantry Divisions. 

Comments