Germany - Belgium Surrenders, Paris Falls, Spain and Balkans- 15 Nov to 26 Nov 1944

15 Nov 1944: I activate 4 more Air Wings over Northern France (and I'm really worried about Costa Rica).
The Artillerie-Korps is no longer just Artillerie-Brigaden
Armee Bosphorus is making excellent progress. As soon as Istanbul is in our hands I can move my Black Sea Fleet into the Aegean Sea.
I divert a couple of Armoured Divisions eastwards to help clear NE Greece.
16 Nov 1944: I assign three divisions from Panzearmee Guderian to Armee Spanien....
....because I had to extend the frontline further north and redirect some of its assigned divisions.
17 Nov 1944: My offensive from Southern Iberia.
20 Nov 1944: I create a Lend Lease package for Hungary.
21 Nov 1944: Belgium surrenders and we gain a lot of captured equipment.
Nothing sunk here but one of the British Air Wings appears to have lost 21 aircraft. 
Now it is the British-German War. Why are we now the aggressors???
I transfer two Air Wings from Eastern Poland and assign them to Panzerarmee Hausser.
We have two armoured spearheads advancing deep into French territory.
I relieve Panzerarmee Guderian from its duties on the French Alpine border and order it to Frankfurt. The Occident Republic hasn't joined the conflict (yet) and I need this Army for my invasion of the UK.
I replace it with 5th Army created from 14 divisions of the Occupation Forces in Italy.
I create a new frontline for the Artillerie-Korps on the Belgian-French border and make plans for its advance into Northern France.
22 Nov 1944: I activate the 1. Carrier Wing of the Graf Zeppelin.
We have received another 13K casualties in the last 24 hours but France and Germany combined have 15K more casualties..
I add 6 Sturm-Divisionen to the Artillerie-Korps.
26 Nov 1944: Paris has fallen and Panzerarmee Hausser continues its drive to the English Channel.
I import more Tungsten from the Russian Empire.
The war is progressing well in NW Europe. We are helped because many nations in the Allies faction haven't joined the war. Occident Republic, Yugoslavia and Turkey to mention three. 

Comments