Allies - Modernization and Balkan Politics - 05 Sep 1936 to 17 Feb 1937

05 Sep 1936: So they have finally defeated Ethiopia!
The Spanish Civil War is now the only conflict in the world and World Tension is at 5% (top-right).
08 Oct 1936: Something that Russia has to do otherwise Trotsky will start a Civil War later when preparing for the German attack.
24 Oct 1936: We have researched Concentrated Industry I....
....and I choose the Air Doctrine Formation Flying next.
My current Research projects.
10 Nov 1936: We have completed research on Depth Charge Thrower.
I research the Matilda tank next.
No research will be completed before next February.
11 Nov 1936: The Focus Global Defence has been completed.
I select A Motorized Army next.
11 Nov 1936: I select Maxwell Aitken, better known as Lord Beaverbrook, as a Political Advisor.
13 Nov 1935: The Bulgarians are messing around again.
13 Dec 1936: My deficits are now smaller.
17 Dec 1936: Britain will not be intimidate by upstarts!
27 Dec 1936: My current Construction schedule.
20 Jan 1937: The Focus A Motorized Army has been completed.
I select Royal Tank Regiment next. This is for the tank generation after the Matilda.
16 Feb 1937: The technology for Mechanical Computing has been researched.
I select the QF 2-pounder Anti-Tank Gun next.
17 Feb 1937: Great! We have researched Synthetic Oil Experiments. We can now construct Oil Refineries.
My next research project will be Interwar Artillery.
A list of my Research projects.
We are slowly evolving from the Army of the Great War. 

Comments