Germany - Europe, Africa and Asia . 09 Jan to 18 Jan 1945

09 Jan 1945: I add 5 more divisions to Armee Bosphorus.
I need to invade Crete in order to defeat Greece so I reserve four divisions from 4th Army.
I move the 3. U-Boots Flottille to the Adriatic to ensure that I have Naval Superiority there.
None of this makes much sense at the moment.....
I move the remainder of 4th Army from Corfu to the mainland.
That battle is progressing well. The defenders have no port to retreat to so they'll die.
10 Jan 1945: Now that we have conquered Casablanca in Morocco I order Armee Spanien to push further south to Sidi Ifni.
11 Jan 1945: We have captured Ethiopia and received useless equipment.
12 Jan 1945: I ship 6 divisions of 4th Army to Rhodes.
Next I transfer two divisions from 1. Armee Bohemian to Armee Boshorus and order them to attack on to the mainland.
Off they go!
14 Jan 1945: I also initiate an offensive in NE Turkey.
15 Jan 1945: 21 days - well our two divisions are actually brigades but the offensive in Greece (top-left) has succeeded.
Our plans in Western Turkey.
16-17 Jan 1945: A couple of victories against their convoys.
17 Jan 1945: I assign 5 trained divisions to 1. Armee Romanien in central Asia.
Tajikistan is under attack as envisaged. Hopefully its capital Dushanbe will fall soon.
The Resistance levels in the UK are low at the moment. At first I was surprised that it was so easily conquered but looking at the equipment captured I saw nothing above Level II. The Spitfire is a 1940 design the same as their tank - a 1940 design. Most of their divisions had been just deployed, i.e. green troops. It was a slaughter against my veteran and modern Panzer-Divisionen. 
18 Jan 1945: Another Allied nation bites the dust!
After Greece has fallen I can concentrate on Turkey.

Comments