Germany - We Join the War - 13 Dec 1943 to 05 Jan 1944

13 Dec 1943: We have finished researching Improved Fire Control System....
....and select Decimetric Radar next.
16 Dec 1943: The Swiss have been naughty. We can learn from their agent.
20 Dec 1943: I return the 18. Sturm-Division to Panzerarmee Manteuffel.
There are 6 attckers and I believe that Great Britain is the only nation that hasn't capitulated. That means the World War would end after the British have been defeated. I've decided to join the war and hopefully we can gain something at the Peace Treaty negotiations.
Five members of Freies Europa are calling for us to enter the war.
I select Austria-Hugary....
....I see the same list of nations.
I didn't send the message because beforehand I want to cancel the 2nd Lend lease package.
21 Dec 1943: The technology Modern Rubber Processing has been researched.
I select Flexible (Assembly) Line next.
My current Research projects. There is nothing due until March next year.
24 Dec 1943: The last two Panzerjäger KG's are deployed and are placed in training.
01 Jan 1944: I wait for the New Year then ask Austria-Hungary if we can join their war and they accept our request. We are now at war. (A new white icon has appeared beneath '67' at the top of the screen.)
02 Jan 1944: We accept a non-aggression pact with France.
04 Jan 1944: We welcome Italian Albania. I've also ordered Panzerarmee Manteuffeln to the Channel ports.
Now Churchill wants and receives a non-aggression pact with Germany.
05 Jan 1944: I order the Ostseeflotte to patrol the English Channel in order to protect our transports from the British Navy.
Hopefully we can end this war swiftly. A whole Panzerarmee should make a big difference for the Allies. 

Comments