Germany - The Campaign Against Greece (II) - 14 Nov to 28 Nov1942

14 Nov 1942: We have finished researching Range Improvements....
....and I select Assembly Line Production next.
My current Research.
17 Nov 1942: Here are Call-to-Arms from 5 nations. I still refuse.
22 Nov 1942: I revoke Germany's Guarantee to Greece.
23 Nov 1942: I ask Italy to join their Italian-Greek War.
I delete all orders for Rommel's 3. Panzerarmee.
We get the green light from Italy to join the war....
....then cancel all previous orders for 4. Panzerarmee.
I plot orders for both Panerarmeen. Let's get this war on the road!
24 Nov 1942: Not totally unexpected. I believe that we only import Rubber from the UK.
25 Nov 1942: That is a lot of Rubber!
I order it from the Dutch East Indies instead. Remind me not to attack The Netherlands.
Almost 2 weeks of nothing and no Victory Points have been garnered.
26 Nov 1942: I bring 3 Luftwaffe Geschwader to Bulgaria.
They are assigned to Air Superiority and Ground Support missions over Greece.
28 Nov 1942: The Focus Rekindle Imperial Sentiment has been completed....
....and I select Idealogical Defences next.
I transfer Kampfgruppe 4 'Wever' to Sofia in order to boost our Air Support.
 I_m not worry about the British embargo but Rubber is a key resource and if we were at wat with the Allies I would have to look elsewhere.

Comments