France - Training and Upgrades - 28 Jan to 16 Mar 1937

28 Jan 1937: I need 50 PP to add personnel to my Officer Corp but at the moment I only have 44.
30 Jan 1937: I return 7 Divisions d'Infanterie to Home Army fully-trained.
I send 5 Divisions de Cavalerie to Army Training.
I send the Aircraft Carrier Béarn to 1ère Region Navale for Naval Ecercises.
16 Feb 1937: I double the number of Military Factories on the Consruction queue.
24 Feb 1937: The Focus Invest in Algerian France has been completed....
....and I select Industrial Expansion next.
I select Général Alphonse Georges as Army Chief of Staff. The +0.20 Daily Army XP is very useful.
01 Mar 1937: I return 5 trained Fortess Divisons to Army Maginot.
I order Training Exercises for 5 Armour Brigades.
11 Mar 1937: Doesn't a year pass quickly.
I've lost a few Civilian Factories assigned to Construction.
A  close-up view of our borders with France and Italy showing the dispositions of Army Maginot and Army Alpine.
I convert the 5 Fortress Divisions in Army Maginot to Divisions d'Infanterie....
....then place them in Army Training.
16 Mar 1937: The trained 1ère Division de Cavalerie is returned to Army Mobile.
The two types of Armoured/Mechanised formations the French Army has. The latter is useless.
Three divisions in Army Alpine require further training.
The formations are becoming more combat ready but they are still missing a lot of equipment.

Comments