Germany - Tsingtao and Panzerarmee Grossdeutschland - 02 Oct to 04 Oct 1942

02 Oct 1942: The 3. and 4. Falschirmjäger-Divisionen are assigned to the Fallschirmjägerkorps.
I select Porsche as my preferred Tank Designer.
03 Oct 1942: At Tsingtao I plan increasing the Infrastructure to the maximum level of 5.
Stukageschwader 5 is at full strength and I add Jagdgeschwade 7 equipped with Bf 109's.
I upgrade the 3 Infanterie-Divisionen to Sturm-Divisionen.
04 Oct 1942: I order further training for the Tsingtao Force.
The Tsingtao vicinity from a Japanese perspective. Japan is losing the conflict.
I move West Med Fleet to Melilla.
I assign 10 trained Sturm-Divisionen to Panzerarmee Grossdeutschland....
....and order them to Hamburg.
the 246. Sturm-Division in Armee Mitte requires further training.
I transfer 52. and 79. Sturm-Divisionen from 1. Armee Romanien to Panzerarmee Grossdeutschland.
Ther are 6 Geschwader in Europe that require Pilot Exercises.
The Diplomacy Ledger of Estonia. It is a member of Comintern and allied with the Soviet Union and therefore a candidate for invasion.
Finally, the Global Summary reveals nothing new.
Before taking on Comintern I need more forces in Tsingtao, much better Resistance levels in Spain and a plan of course. It won't activate the Allies either because the 2 Comintern nations are already in a faction.

Comments