France - Iberia and a New French Fighter - 19 Aug to 03 Oct 1937

19 Aug 1937: I commence training 5 units in Army Afrique.
02 Sep 1937: There is a Supply problem in the Alps region so increase the Rail infrastructire.
03 Sep 1937: Another Faction, Carlist Spain, has joined the Spanish Civil War.
That has really messed with the Nationalists.
I transfer Division d'Annam-Laos to Army Training.
I select Joseph Vuillemin as my Air Force Chief of Staff. I need the daily +0.20 Air XP.
04 Sep 1937: Spain is in the World News again.
05 Sep 1937: We have researched the Basic Small Airframe....
....and I select 1938 Medium Tank Chassis next.
My current Research projects.
09 Sep 1937: I still have low Fuel stocks.
22 Sep 1937: Austria-Hungary has been restored by absorbing Czechoslovakia. Also there is now a Civil War in Portugal.
The Focus Military Factories has been completed....
....and I select Colonial Industry next.
I gained 5 Military Factories with the last Focus and I assigned most of them to Infantry Equipment.
03 Oct 1937: I now have enough Air XP to design the M.S. 406 Fighter.
I add a more powerful Engine....
....4 Light Machine Guns....
....and a single Cannon.
The final product....
....which I place into ptoduction.
A total of 500 biplanes need to be replaced. 

Comments