France - French Somali - 02 Aug to 11 Aug 1936

02 Aug 1936: Two of the Info warnings.
Yugoslavia's independence is guaranteed by France, Czechoslovakia and Romania.
Italy is not still at war after all.
I create Army Somalia from the 2nd Colonial Infantry Division and 18th Infantry Division....
....the ship it to French Somalia.
03 Aug 1936: I'm running out of Army Commanders so  I select General Huntzinger from Army Asienne and replace him with Field Marshal Besson.
I got some Political Power from somewhere but where?
Berlin is still in Nazi hands.
05 Aug 1936: I order 1st Army to garrison French ports.
11 Aug 1936: We have completed Research on Construction I....
....and I select Inter-War Artillery next.
My current Research.
We are guaranteeing the Independence of Czechoslovakia, Romania and Yugoslovakia.
We still have over 13K shortage of Infantry Equipment.
My non-Naval production.
I add 2 x Level 2 Coastal Forts in French Somalia to the Construction queue.
I've been looking after French defences but the only potential adversary we have in Europe is the Soviet Union.
 

Comments