France - Iberia and Armoured Forces Expansion - 16 Oct to 01 Dec 1937

16 Oct 1937: The Democratic Spain appears to be taking control of the Civil War again.
19 Oct 1937: My non-Naval production. As the M.S.406 replaces older biplanes they are in turn being upgraded to D.510's.
29 Oct 1937: We must get more serious about Benito. I've just noticed that Austria-Hingary did not absorb Czechoslovakia. Sorry about the wrong information.
30 Oct 1937: We have finished researching Oil Processing....
....and I select Concentrated Industry II next.
France's current Research projects. Three are devoted to a new Medium Tank.
11 Nov 1937: The Fascist Portugal appears to be winning their Civil War.
24 Nov 1937: The refit of Minerva Class Submarines is coming along well.
26 Nov 1937: The 2ème Division Légère Mécanique is returned to Army Mobile....
while 4 other trained units are returned to Army Afrique.
I adjust our border forces with Italian Libya.
I assign the trained Destroyer Mogador to 3ème Region Navale based at Var in the Western Med.
01 Dec 1937: We can't spare any aircraft.
The Focus Colonial Industry has been completed....
....and I select Form the National Research Centre next. That will give us a 5th Research slot.
I convert the Troupes de Sénégalais to a Colonial Division....
....then rename it.
I convert the 3ème Division de Cavalerie to the 3ème Division Légère Mécanique....
....then place it in training.
The Global Summary shows no real change.
France is holding it's 6th position and a stronger economy will soon allow us to expand the Army. 

Comments