Germany - A New Fighter and the Far East - 01 Apr to 05 Apr 1943

01 Apr 1943: I import more Rubber from the Dutch East Indies.
03 Apr 1943: For my long range Fighter I use the Improved Medium Airframe....
....then add 2 x Engine III's....
....then 4 x Heavy MG's as well as 4 x Light MG's.
I add Radio Navigation....
...then extras like Self-Sealing Tanks, Extra Tanks and Armour Plate for the Pilot. The Junkers Ju 88 C.
I import even more Rubber from the Dutch East Indies.
04 Apr 1943: My Aircraft production.
05 Apr 1943: The first 2 Panzerjäger KG's are almost fully trained.
The Resistance levels in Russia are looking better.
I add 5 x 3 Military Factories to the Construction schedule.
The Kriegsmarine vessels in training.
The situation in the Far East has changed a lot since I last visited the region. The USA occupies Korea and quite a bit of Japan!
Tokyo is still the Japanese capital.
At least they are not at war with Freies Europa!
The Global Summary and look at Czechoslovakia! They are ahead of France.
I need to look at the Far East more often.

Comments