Germany - A New Stuka and a New Bomber - 04 Mar to 13 Mar 1943

04 Mar 1943: A couple of Kavallerie-Divisionen need further training.
I cancel the production of the Fw 190 D. We have more modern fighters.
I also upgrade the Stuka to the Ju 87 G variant.
It now has a Heavy MG Defence Turret.
It replaces the Ju 87 B in production.
Since 1. Armee Europa is in the Caucasus I transfer 3 Gebirgs-Divisionen there.
I also intend sending the 4. Panzerarmee there but first it needs to go to a port.
I order 2. Panzerarmee to the Kyiv region.
09 Mar 1943: We have researched Concentrated Industry IV....
.....and I select Fuel Refining IV next.
11 Mar 1943: Stay safe, Julian!  The French again!
I ship 4. Panzerarmee to Novorossysk.
This is what the bare-bones Large Airframe looks like.
I add 4 level 3 Engines, 2 Heavy MG Defence Turrets....
....and other goodies. It can even carry external torpedoes.
I place the Do 19 into production.
I plan improving the Infrastructure in western Germany.
13 Mar 1943: I need more Rubber again so I import it from France.
Now that I've entered the Strategic Bombing business I also need a long-range Fighter. Something to do in the near future. 

Comments