France - Mainly Armour Upgrades - 02 Dec to 24 Dec 1937

02 Dec 1937: These Armoured Brigades will eventually become Armoured Divisions but at the moment I have neither the equipment nor Army XP to create them.
03 Dec 1937: I replace a Motorized Infantry battalion with a Motorized Artillery battalion.
06 Dec 1937: A quick glance at Fighter Aircraft reserves.
I also take a look at non-Naval production.
07 Dec 1937: I add an Oil Refinery to my Construction queue.
08 Dec 1937: The Civil Wars in Iberia.
21 Dec 1937: We have completed Research on Improved Engine for Tanks.
23 Dec 1937: Research has also been completed on Improved Armour Protection.
I didn't realize that France had the Improved Light Tank Chassis so now I can create a better Light Tank.
I need a Two Man Turret with an Improved Small Cannon.
I add a Basic Radio....
....then a Level 6 Engine plus Level 6 Armour Protection.
I have 1 Point of Army XP so I add Additional Machine Guns.
I place it in Production to replace the current Light Tanks (840 of them).
I select Improved Machine Tools....
....and Construction II to improve the economy.
My current Research projects.
I assign the trained Destroyer Volta to the 2ème Escadron Sous-Marins. (Obviously the wrong one.)
I return the trained Division d'Annam-Laos to Army Asienne.
I start recruiting the 4ème Division Légère Mécanique.
My Construction queue with a couple more Civilian Factories.
I started the creation of my Armoured Forces. All i need now is patience because it will take a while. 

Comments