Germany - Mainly Kriegsmarine but also the Economy - 01 Aug to 12 Aug 1943

01 Aug 1943: I decide to send a Lend lease package to German Estonia....
....and I unlock the Naval Doctine Raider Patrols.
02 Aug 1943: Estonia accepts our package.
I import more Tungsten from Portugal....
....and reduce my Rubber imports from Dutch East Indies.
05 Aug 1943: U-76 requires more Naval Exercises so I send it to Marineschule Kiel.
I order VII. U-Boots Flotille to the Central Mediterranean....
....and II. U-Boots Flotille to port in Istria.
I assign the trained U-80 and U-84 to the VI. U-Boots Flotille....
....and 7 x 1940 Destroyers to the Hochseeflotte.
....also the Light Cruiser Bremen to the Ostseeflotte in Gdansk.
The Abwehr launches Make Resistance Contacts in The Netherlands.
07 Aug 1943: We have finished researching Advanced Oil Processing....
....and select Modern Rubber Processsing next.
Germany's current Research projects.
My non-Panzer Army production with a few shortages still....
....and I import Rubber from Siam.
12 Aug 1943: I plan more Rail construction in the Moldavia region in an effort to improve the Supply situation there.
Supply appears to be a constant problem in the expanses of Russia. 

Comments