Germany - Finally an Aircraft Carrier - 02 Mar 1943

02 Mar 1943: I assign the Light Cruiser Stuttgart and the Destroyers SMS Forelle to the Ostseeflotte....
....while U-75 and U-77 are assigned to IV. U-Boots Flotte.
Actually I send all these U-Booten to Marineschule Kiel.
I select the Air Doctrine Strategic Destruction.
I upgrade both Artillery and Anti-Tank production with more advanced equipment.
I create an Aircraft Carrier which can take 60 aircraft and has an armoured flight deck.
I order a total of four carriers. The first two are SMS Graf Zeppelin and SMS Peter Strasser.
My other naval production.
I import more Rubber from Belgium this time.
I transfer these 2 Destroyers to the Hochseeflotte.
This is a large U-Boot Flotille so I split in half....
....thus creating the VII. U-Boots Flotille. I assign it to the Eastern Mediterranean.
Spain is a disaster but the Resistance is dropping.
Former Russia looks much better.
The Canary Islands could be a lot better too.
Armee West now covers the entire border with France.
That took care of some house-keeping. 

Comments