Germany - Expandng the Luftwaffe - 14 Mar to 28 Mar 1943

14 Mar 1943: Research has been completed on MG 42 & 8 cm Granatwerfer 34....
....and I select MG 45 & 12 cm Granatwerfer 42 next. More power for Infantry units.
21 Mar 1943: We have completed researching Assembly Line Production....
....and I select Advanced Oil Processing next.
My current Research projects.
My non-Panzer Army production is looking good - it is mostly old equipment being upgraded.
24 Mar 1943: I combine 4. Panzerarmee with 1. Armee Europa and call it 4. Panzerarmee commanded by General Kesselring. (No pic.)
26 Mar 1943: At Rostov I create 2 new Geschwader....
....plus 3 more Geschwader in Crimea.
I also create a new Jagdgeschwader at both Derna and Crete....
....then 3 new Geschwader at Spanish Africa....
....and 2 new Geschwader at Madeira.
Finally I create 2 Stukageschwader at Cataluna....
....and a Transportgeschwader at Piedmont....
....plus a Küstenfliegergruppe at Schleswig-Hostein. My Reserves are almost empty now.
The trained 267. Sturm-Division is returned to the new 4. Panzerarmee in the Caucasus.
28 Mar 1943: The 2. Panzerarmee is now arriving in the Kiyv Region. 
That is now 2 Panzerarmeen near to Japanese occupied Russia. I'm in no hurry to start that conflict because I want Resistance levels to fall first.

Comments