Germany - Post-Conflict Germany - 26 Jan to 05 Feb 1944

26 Jan 1944: I order the Ostseeflotte back to port in Kiel.
I invite Finland to join Freies Europa and Finland accepts.
I cancel Rubber imports from Siam and order it from the United Kingdom instead.
27 Jan 1944: This is somewhat obsolete because today's Soviet Union is no longer a threat.
I add four Fuel Silos to the Construction queue.
The Spanish and Russian Resistance levels didn't suffer much from the brief conflict in Great Britain.
I order Panzerarmee Manteuffel back to the Westwall.
28 Jan 1944: Goddamn Communists!
30 Jan 1944: The divisions of Panzerarmee Manteuffel are returning home automatically.
31 Jan 1944: Why should I import anything from Japan?
31 Jan 1944: What European nations think of the German Empire.
01 Feb 1944: The former British and Japanese ships which are now in the Kriegsmarine. Most need repair and Naval Exercises.
Six divisions/KG's in Panzerarmee Manteuffel need further training.
06 Feb 1944: Well thank you American. You can keep your Hot Dogs!
The Battleship SMS Kaiser as well as the Destroyers T-52 and T-53 are assigned to the Ostseeflotte....
....while 4 Type XX U-Booten are assigned to IV. U-Boots Flotille in northern Spain.
The Global Summary shows the German Empire in a very commanding first place. Even Austria-Hungary is stronger than the USA. Also Freies Europa is now stronger than the Allies.
This is good place to end this campaign. I am considering a campaign as France because in this campaign they were miserable. I can't do worse. Thanks for following.....

Comments