France - Readiness, Escalation in Spain and Oil - 10 May to 27 Jun 1937

10 May 1937: I return the 1st North African Infantry Division to Army Alpine.
My Artillery is stockpiling well. Maybe I can start upgrading my Infantry Divisions.
11 May 1937: Sad news for aviation.
16 May 1937: Great news! We have finished researching Synthetic Oil Experiments....
....and I select Oil Processing next.
My current Research projects
I start constructing an Oil Refinery in Brittany and it requires 101 days to complete.
17 May 1937: The 30th Mointain Division has completed training and is returned to Army Alpine.
27 May 1937: Army Mobile's 4th Armoured Brigade is returned fully trained.
31 May 1937: The Nice Fortress Division is upgraded to a full Infantry Division.
05 Jun 1937: The Strassbourg and Mulhouse Infantry Divisions are returned to Army Maginot.
12 Jun 1937: I delete a Light Tank battalion from the template of the Armoured Brigade.
16 Jun 1937: My logistics chart is looking better but I still have almost a years shortage of Rifles.
Three more trained Infantry Divisions are returned to Army Maginot. All divisions in the Army are now fully trained.
24 Jun 1937: In the Infantry Division template I replace an Infantry battalion with an Artillery battalion.
I upgrade 6 Infantry Divisions from Army Maginot to the new format....
....and place them in training.
26 Jun 1937: Spain is now getting more complicated.
The Regional Council of Aragón has appeared on the scene. What a mess!
27 Jun 1937: Read all about it.....
....and I thought that France is a challenge.... 

Comments