Germany - Primarily Tsingtao and Italy - 19 Oct to 24 Oct 1942

19 Oct 1942: My Naval Bomber Geschwader needs further training.
22 Oct 1942: It is now fully-trained.
I'll soon have increased Airfield capacity at Tsingtao....
....and more Dockyard capacity at Weser-Ems.
The Fuel Silo at Tsingtao will not be ready for almost 4 weeks though....
....and the Infrastructure will take even longer.
I currently have 5 Panzer-Divisionen in various stages of training.
Occupied Poland is now fully pacified....
....while southern Russia still has a long way to go.
The Resistance in most of Spain is even higher.
I correct the name of the Fallschirmjäger Korps
I convert the 3 Infanterie-Divisionen at Eritrea to Sturm-Divisionen....
....and place them in training.
Italy wants Independence and I allow it.
23 Oct 1942: We don't have that many.
I request Garrison Support....
....and receive 284.49K Manpower - much more troops than the few divisions we had.
24 Oct 1942: I plan the construction of a further 15 Military Factories across the Empire.
The Global Summary shows the United Kingdom still uncontested at the #1 spot because of the large Royal Air Force.
I'm beginning to have questions about my planned Japanese campaign. We have a long common border in the former Soviet Union. A campaign there would be much more practical. 

Comments